This is a list of the contemporary Christian artists that are in my personal music library. I just want to let everyone know that I am not an expert on the contemporary Christian music scene. This blog is not an authority on contemporary Christian music but I hope to share my personal collection of contemporary Christian music from different genres (as I understand them), but mostly those that I listen to. I hope to share their lyrics and the style they use to communicate their message and how their songs and music blessed me personally.

Contemporary Christian Artists list (from my personal collection):

Abraham Laboriel
Circadian Rhythm
Darrel Evans
dc Talk
The Elms
Emmanuel
Gary Valenciano
Hillsong Music Australia
Israel and New Breed
Justo Almario
Matt Redman
Noel Richards
The OC Supertones
Passion
Paul Baloche
PAX217
P.O.D.
Rebecca St. James
Relient K
Steven Curtis Chapman
Superchic[k]
Switchfoot
Ted Amper
Third Day
Tree 63
Youth Alive

1 comments

  1. Anonymous

    January 31, 2009 at 1:00 AM

    hello, i would like to promote my blog to you i just created it and i'm really looking for someone to view it.haha! it contains ccm songs hope you'd like it.
    thank you
    god bless